Are you ready for Valentine's Day? No worries, we have you covered! Let’s show off how creative you really are with a fun and easy Valentine’s Day project brought to you by Nasir's World. Whether you are spending this holiday with your family or your significant other, this is a fun project everyone will enjoy. So, instead of going out to the store and dealing with the long checkout lines to buy the typical giant bear, try making this Valentine’s Day a project for two with our Epoxy Resin Kit and Glow Powders.
There are so many fun and creative uses for epoxy resin. In this blog post, we are going to teach you how to cast your own beautiful glowing bears for Valentine's Day.
Let’s get started with the necessary tools required when casting our Epoxy Resin Kit.
- Art 'N Glow Epoxy Resin Kit
- Art 'N Glow Powder
- Gummy Bear Mold
- Popsicle Sticks
- Measuring Cup
- Mixing Bowls or Cups
- Add 1 oz of resin to mixing bowl
- Add 1 oz of hardener to resin
- Mix resin and hardener for about 3 minutes until all streaks have been removed
- Mix 1/4 oz of powder to resin mix for about 2 minutes
- Pour from the mixing cup or use an eyedropper to fill the bear mold with the resin glow mixture
- Cover the mold and let sit for 24 hours
- Demold the bear, they will continue to harden up to 3 days
- Charge with UV light and GLOW!
Are you a better visual learner?
Keep us updated with your art
Thanks for stopping by! We hope that you had some fun and maybe came up with some ideas of your own during this project. We want to see your art too. Tag us in a post with @artnglow or shoot us an email with your video or images to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to share your project next, so keep us in the loop. Oh yeah... and make sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with more resin and glow art projects! We will see you soon, and from all of us at Art 'N Glow, Happy Valentine's Day.