- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* Due to current shipping restrictions, 2 gallon kits and larger cannot be shipped to PO boxes
* 4 Gallon Kits and larger are not eligible for discounts
I’ve been using epoxy resin since 2018, I used 2 different brands of resin in the beginning stages and wasn’t happy with the end results. I quickly found Art’n’Glow, and have been a happy customer since! I’ve used artnglow resin to seal my paintings, and i also make ashtrays, coasters, trinket dishes and so much more!
I love the consistency of this resin!! NOT having to figure out each batch of resin is a timesaver and guarantees a good pour each time. I've tried different resins over the years but this brand is hands down my favorite to work with. Whether I use mica powder, resin dyes, or acrylic paints the cure time is about the same.
I believe this is the best 2 part resin out there. Easy to mix and there is no haze or problems when using. I love this product
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS RESIN!!! Highly recommend. I recently had an incident with my resin spilling out the box I let artnglow know and they very quickly helped with the issue!!! Thank you again for the help!!
Regularly buy this epoxy & love using it! I feel like it works best with curing in 4 hours if you use the epoxy at temp 78 degrees.