- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* Not all promotions apply to all sizes of resin.
I love this resin! Your great customer service, fast shipping, and superior products ensure that I will be a repeat customer!
I use this for small scale projects that occasionally have a lot of detail involved. This resin has a great working time and cures crystal clear in my pressure pot. I've been using Art n Glow for the past few months and see no reason to change.
It’s been working really good! The finish it’s solid and really hard comprar to the brand I was using before. The only issue that I encounter was that the resin bottle had bubbles when I opened, so when I pour resin to my cup it already had bubbles and makes it a little hard to get rid of them. Other than that love it so far!
Awesome highly recommend
While i have used resin in the past, I've never used clear resin and was always skeptical. However this product really did make it easy. It was the right duro and everything for the project I was doing. If you are trying to make dice by the way check out rybonator he always recommends this product and theirs a good reason.