- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* Not all promotions apply to all sizes of resin.
This is my second time purchasing this resin. I am just started these projects. It is easy to use (thank you for the directions) I will be purchasing more. My first purchase was 8oz then I purchased the 16 oz bottles. Highly recommend!!!!
So I will never use another resin brand for my tumblers and casts because nothing works as great as art n glow. I see lots of other people using different brands and running into issues that i couldn’t even dream of!
On top of that when my order got damaged in transit the customer service was amazing and offered to replace or refund immediately! Such a great experience!
Love this stuff!
This was my very first time doing something with resin and i loved it. It came with instructions which were really precise and made the experience better. It does end up with some micro bubbles but with color you can’t even see them. In my opinion the resin isn’t expensive at all and the shipping to PR was really good and came quick. Overall great product, definitely going to buy again.
I'm new to resin, but the product was super easy to use! My only complaint is not with the product but the shipping: it's so expensive to ship to Canada! I'd love to see the product easier to get for Canadians!