- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* 10 Gallon Kits are not eligible for discounts
Been using it for a while now. It looks amazing on my resin geodes and mixes very well with my india ink and mica powder. It’s also self leveling which is a serious bonus! I highly recommend this resin. I use it for many of my resin crafts. Try it, you will not be disappointed.
I love it this is my goto epoxy for everrrrything I recommend it for beginner and the pros. And work time is done in 40 minutes again it’s awesome
I’m relatively new to the resin world so I’ve been testing out different manufacturers to see which resins I like and which fail.
ArtnGlow is definitely a top contender.
The clarity is fantastic. It cures hard unlike competitors at similar price points - great for thin pieces like bookmarks. It mixes nicely and bubbles are minimal if done appropriately.
I’d recommend this resin for casting or coating. Will be buying again…hoping to try some glow and thermal powder in the future too.
I’ve completed my 1st official few resin projects as a beginner this product is fool proof. Love the 1:1 ratio making it super easy. It has very little fumes & cured very nicely. Only con is the micro bubbles on a geode or large flat project a torch/heat gun removed them. In a mold that requires deep pouring a tad bit more difficult BUT going to keep using this brand!! There’s so many more pros & really works for me.
I like the service and the show of interest, but i like the product even more, i like the way it tells you when you have stirred enough by clearing right up