- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* 10 Gallon Kits are not eligible for discounts
I have used this product for 3 years now and it's the only one I've used that hasemt yellowed in the sun. Top notch product
I've been using Arn&Glow for almost 2 years. I've also tried 2 other brands and they do not compare. I always get the best results from ArtnGlow.
We used this product on a fairly large pour and it worked great for us. It filled in all the crevices between the bottle caps and leveled out nicely.
I have used another brand in the past. I feel that this resin has less bubbles in it after pouring. I will continue to use Art n Glow. I am seeing less problems with this brand. I am pleased. Also...great customer service!