Orange and red are two of the most special glow in the dark paint colors due to their rarity and much different color than the blue green spectrum you typically get from glow in the dark materials. Both of these neutral colors dry clear for at least the first few coats. Please note that neither color glows for very long. Orange glows for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Glow Time: Less than an hour. Very high initial brightness and color that quickly fade after only a few minutes.
- Material: Strontium Aluminate, Acrylic Paint
- Uses: Canvas, fabric, glass, wood painting. Star ceilings and wall murals.
- 1 ounce = 1 fluid ounce = 30 ml
- Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light
All of the colors were pretty nice, after layering it on. be patient and take your time (trust the process) also buy or use a UV light while you're painting!
It is such a great shade of orange - more natural and light - not heavily artificial looking orange. Went on great and the free uv light we got light it up like crazy in no time.
Good quality paint for the price
I love all the products I purchased from Art 'N Glow and my customers love the
Orange Glow Paint also.