Orange and red are two of the most special glow in the dark paint colors due to their rarity and much different color than the blue green spectrum you typically get from glow in the dark materials. Both of these neutral colors dry clear for at least the first few coats. Please note that neither color glows for very long. Orange glows for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Glow Time: Less than an hour. Very high initial brightness and color that quickly fade after only a few minutes.
- Material: Strontium Aluminate, Acrylic Paint
- Uses: Canvas, fabric, glass, wood painting. Star ceilings and wall murals.
- 1 ounce = 1 fluid ounce = 30 ml
- Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light
I paint a lot of fire, and this orange is simply the best to catch the glowing orange embers I love.
Amazing products!!! Fast shipping and great customer service!! Highly recommend!!
could not be more pleased with this product, adore it in every painting i use it on.
Works well with gel mediums
These are high quality, easy to use and wonderful
Really like working with the Orange Glow!