The Art 'N Glow Crescent Moon-Shaped Serving Dish is a versatile silicone mold that can be used to create one dish or several that can be placed together to create a uniquely designed mulit-dish serving set-up. It’s perfect for anyone who loves to host and create beautiful, sophisticated serving dishes or jewelry storage.
- Uses: Art ‘N Glow silicone molds can be used with Art ‘N Glow Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin, casting resins, clay, soap, cement and concrete, and plaster
- Material: Silicone
- Size: 4.6in x 2.8in x 1in
- Volume: You will need approximately 1.3 fluid ounces of epoxy resin to fill the mold
- What’s Included: 1 Crescent Moon Serving Dish Silicone Mold
- How to Clean: When finished with your silicone molds, wash with warm water and mild soap. Using rubbing alcohol over a long period of time can damage your mold.
- Don't apply heat for extended periods of time close to mold when curing the resin, as it can lead to damaged molds.
- It is not required, but mold release spray can be used for increased ease of demolding.
- Store dry, clean molds on a flat surface