A perfect art and craft project that is both aesthetically pleasing and useful. It comes in with a 6-cavity silicone coaster mold that you can make a simple, inexpensive resin-based coaster with various decorating choices. The mold can be used to create 6 coasters or the coasters can be placed together on a surface to serve as a decorative tray.
Art 'N Glow Geode Agate Coaster Silicone Molds are the perfect way to make your own coasters. This set is perfect to make geode and agate-shaped coasters, table decor, and cheese platters. These molds are made of flexible and high-quality silicone that you can reuse again and again.
- Uses: Art ‘N Glow silicone molds can be used with Art ‘N Glow Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin, casting resins, clay, soap, cement and concrete, and plaster
- Material: Silicone
- Size: 12.7 inches x 10.5 inches
- Volume: You will need approximately 17 fluid ounces of epoxy resin to fill the mold
- What’s Included: 1 6-Cavity Geode Shaped Coaster Silicone Mold
- How to Clean: When finished with your silicone molds, wash with warm water and mild soap. Using rubbing alcohol over a long period of time can damage your mold.
- Don't apply heat for extended periods of time close to mold when curing the resin, as it can lead to damaged molds.
- It is not required, but mold release spray can be used for increased ease of demolding.
- Store dry, clean molds on a flat surface