Each order includes 20 grams of thermochromic pigment powder which will transition from one color to another at 88 degrees Fahrenheit. Our color changing pigment is packaged in a recloseable zip lock bag for your convenience.
The maximum particle size of our thermochromic powder is less than 10 microns. This is the ideal size for general craft projects including resin/epoxy, paintings, murals, wax, jewelry making, etc. Since all of our powders are waterproof, they can be used in water based mediums like acrylic paints without any issues.
• Changes from color at the temperature indicated
• Size: <10 um (micron) (suitable for use in most spray guns)
• Material: Thermochromic spheres
• Longevity: Can switch colors thousands of times. Extended exposure to ultraviolet light will degrade color changing properties
• Uses: Resin/rubber/plastic casting, children’s slime and goo, paint pigment, fishing lures, furniture, clothing, costumes and props, murals, industrial applications, nail polish, wax, glue, glaze, etc.
• Quantity: 20 grams
• Safety: Non-toxic. Do not ingest or inhale.
• Please note that your skin may or may not be warm enough to change the color depending on ambient conditions
• What’s included: Thermochromic powder in a reclosable plastic bag, application cheat sheet, and links to additional tips and resources
Love it! Changes color very nicely
Ordered a few items and they were all what I expected and arrived quickly!
My children love to make different variations of slime and have since opened a slime shop. To offer something new to their customers we decided to try out this powder. The results were amazing!!!! And it did not requires us to use very much powder. We now offer color changing slime in multiple colors. Thank you Art N' Glow your products are amazing we have also tried your glow-in-the-dark powder as well. Happy repeat customer!