Red Thermochromic Pigment
- Save 10% when you buy 3 or more in any color
- $30+ orders ship free. U.S. only
- 90 day money back guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Each order includes 20 grams of thermochromic pigment powder which will transition from colored to colorless at 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Our color changing pigment is packaged in a recloseable zip lock bag for your convenience.
The maximum particle size of our thermochromic powder is less than 10 microns. This is the ideal size for general craft projects including resin/epoxy, paintings, murals, wax, jewelry making, etc. Since all of our powders are waterproof, they can be used in water based mediums like acrylic paints without any issues.
• Changes from colored to colorless at the temperature indicated
• Size: <10 um (micron) (suitable for use in most spray guns)
• Material: Thermochromic spheres
• Longevity: Can switch colors thousands of times. Extended exposure to ultraviolet light will degrade color changing properties
• Uses: Resin/rubber/plastic casting, children’s slime and goo, paint pigment, fishing lures, furniture, clothing, costumes and props, murals, industrial applications, nail polish, wax, glue, glaze, etc.
• Quantity: 20 grams
• Safety: Non-toxic. Do not ingest or inhale.
• Please note that your skin may or may not be warm enough to change the color depending on ambient conditions
• What’s included: Thermochromic powder in a reclosable plastic bag, application cheat sheet, and links to additional tips and resources
* Due to current shipping restrictions, 2 gallon kits and larger cannot be shipped to PO boxes
All items are shipped through USPS or UPS, and shipping prices and estimated delivery speeds are calculated during checkout. In most cases, USPS is the fastest and cheapest option. When free shipping is used, Art 'N Glow will use the most cost efficient shipping method available. Free shipping is only available to the contiguous US. All orders $200 or more require a signature upon delivery so please plan accordingly.
USPS can no longer accept or deliver international mail to several countries due to COVID-19 service impacts. See all countries with temporary service and guaranteed-delivery suspensions: Read More. If we are unable to create a shipping label for your order due to postal service disruptions, we will refund your entire purchase, including shipping.
We are unable to refund the cost of shipping or product on an international order that takes a long time to get to you. Shipping times are outside of our control and international shipping has seen large delays due to COVID. If an international order is returned to us we will refund the product cost but not the shipping cost unless the product was undeliverable due to some fault of our own. Please be ready to pay any customs/release fees when the product arrives in your country in order to prevent further shipping delays or the accidental return of your order.
Costs and estimated shipping speeds are calculated and shown during the checkout process. Telephone number required for all international orders. Please note: We do not collect or calculate customs fees - these fees are imposed by the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the buyer.