- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* 10 Gallon Kits are not eligible for discounts
I love this resin, so easy to use
I've been using resin in multiple crafts and this is the one that has had the best results. Others tend to have too many bubble in the stirring process and it irritated me, since I've been using Art N Glow the bubbles are not even there. I'd recommend this rising for starters and advanced users
I really want to say that I absolutely love this resin, cause the results were beautiful, but it flash cured on me three times. I’ve never had that happen and I’ve been pouring resin for a while! I mixed equal parts each time. For how much I spent it’s sad to have wasted so much resin.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We would expect the working time of our epoxy resin to be 40-45 minutes, unless the resin and hardener is warmed in a warm water bath. This could result in a 30 minute work time.
Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin has a max cast size recommendation of about 6 fl. oz. Because this is a thermosetting resin, mixing or pouring more than this amount in a single container can cause an accelerated exothermic reaction which can prevent the resin from curing properly. For casts larger than 6 fl. oz., we typically suggest pouring in multiple layers. Additionally, an overly hot workspace can contribute to this - we recommend for your materials and workspace to be between 72°-85°F while working with Art 'N Glow epoxy resin.
Please feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions or concerns :)
-Kathy at Art 'N Glow
Compared to two other brands that I use, the ART 'N GLOW - CLEAR CASTING AND COATING EPOXY RESIN has strong irritating odor, but performs well.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! As with all resins, we recommend that you are working with this product in a well-ventilated area (i.e. a garage, a large room with A/C, or an office space with the window opened). You might also consider using a respirator mask or a simple face mask to help, if necessary. Please rest assured that any smell is not indicative of harmful fumes. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com :)