Orange and red are two of the most special glow in the dark paint colors due to their rarity and much different color than the blue green spectrum you typically get from glow in the dark materials. Both of these neutral colors dry clear for at least the first few coats. Please note that neither color glows for very long. Orange glows for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Glow Time: Less than an hour. Very high initial brightness and color that quickly fade after only a few minutes.
- Material: Strontium Aluminate, Acrylic Paint
- Uses: Canvas, fabric, glass, wood painting. Star ceilings and wall murals.
- 1 ounce = 1 fluid ounce = 30 ml
- Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light
I was a bit skeptical about the paint but I was wrong it’s amazing. The orange is actually orange. In the past I had bought other glow paints that I use on funko pops but it wasn’t strong or too runny but this paint is perfect! I will definitely be getting more
This color is one of my favorites, it covers well and with the black light it looks amazing; even in wood.
I paint a lot of fire, and this orange is simply the best to catch the glowing orange embers I love.
Amazing products!!! Fast shipping and great customer service!! Highly recommend!!