Orange and red are two of the most special glow in the dark paint colors due to their rarity and much different color than the blue green spectrum you typically get from glow in the dark materials. Both of these neutral colors dry clear for at least the first few coats. Please note that neither color glows for very long. Orange glows for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Glow Time: Less than an hour. Very high initial brightness and color that quickly fade after only a few minutes.
- Material: Strontium Aluminate, Acrylic Paint
- Uses: Canvas, fabric, glass, wood painting. Star ceilings and wall murals.
- 1 ounce = 1 fluid ounce = 30 ml
- Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light
These are high quality, easy to use and wonderful
Really like working with the Orange Glow!
Product arrived well in advance and anxious to try it out. Seems a black light works better than a day light bulb.
Yes, and the paints are amazing! Your products are all great, and we will be ordering more in the future! Thank you again.
My cousin seems to be quite happy with them! She also seems quite excited to use them. Which she's not had time to do yet. But artnglow wanted a review so here it is lol.