- $30+ orders ship free. U.S. only
- 90 day money back guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Art ‘N Glow Artist’s Torch quickly and easily eliminates bubbles in your epoxy resin art to give a beautiful glass-like finish. With Art 'N Glow Artist’s Torch’s lightweight and ergonomic design, you can work on your resin art pieces with ease. The ability to adjust the flame to allow for hard flame and soft flame capabilities gives you more flexibility when working with your resin art. In addition to an adjustable flame, there is also the option of a continuous flame.
Specifications and Features:
- Safe to Use: Art 'N Glow Artist’s Torch is safe to use indoors. It even has a safety lock to ensure additional security.
- Refillable: We recommend using high-quality butane designed for lighters and torches to refill your torch. Butane gas is not included with the torch.
- Removable Stand: A removal stand is included.
Money-Back Guarantee: The Art 'N Glow Artist's Torch is made with high-quality materials. If you are not happy for any reason, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Don't apply heat for extended periods of time close to silicone molds when curing the resin, as it can lead to damaged molds.
- After pouring epoxy resin, if bubbles are encountered, we recommend using an artist's torch in a sweeping motion about 6-12 inches from the surface of the resin to remove the bubbles and returning to your piece periodically for the first couple of hours to remove any bubbles that rise to the surface.
- Review all product instructions included with the Artist’s Torch before use.
* Due to current shipping restrictions, 2 gallon kits and larger cannot be shipped to PO boxes
All items are shipped through USPS or UPS, and shipping prices and estimated delivery speeds are calculated during checkout. In most cases, USPS is the fastest and cheapest option. When free shipping is used, Art 'N Glow will use the most cost efficient shipping method available. Free shipping is only available to the contiguous US. All orders $200 or more require a signature upon delivery so please plan accordingly.
USPS can no longer accept or deliver international mail to several countries due to COVID-19 service impacts. See all countries with temporary service and guaranteed-delivery suspensions: Read More. If we are unable to create a shipping label for your order due to postal service disruptions, we will refund your entire purchase, including shipping.
We are unable to refund the cost of shipping or product on an international order that takes a long time to get to you. Shipping times are outside of our control and international shipping has seen large delays due to COVID. If an international order is returned to us we will refund the product cost but not the shipping cost unless the product was undeliverable due to some fault of our own. Please be ready to pay any customs/release fees when the product arrives in your country in order to prevent further shipping delays or the accidental return of your order.
Costs and estimated shipping speeds are calculated and shown during the checkout process. Telephone number required for all international orders. Please note: We do not collect or calculate customs fees - these fees are imposed by the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the buyer.