- Multi-functional: Use Art 'N Glow Heat Gun for various projects, including epoxy resin art, resin tumblers, DIY craft embossing, drying paint, clay, rubber stamps, and more!
- Perfect for Epoxy Resin Art: Not only is the Art 'N Glow Heat Gun a great way to get rid of bubbles, but it can also create cells in your resin artwork.
- Designed for Your Convenience: The Art 'N Glow Heat Gun is compact, portable, and lightweight. You can hold this comfortably with your hand as you work on your resin art projects. Just keep 2-3 inches distance from your artwork and move in a sweeping motion at a 45-degree angle until completed.
- Value for Your Money: The Art 'N Glow Heat Gun is simple to use, inexpensive, and can heat up to 400°F in seconds. It also does not require refills of gas like a torch would.
- Money-Back Guarantee: The Art 'N Glow Heat Gun is made with high-quality materials. If you are not happy for any reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
This is the only heat gun I've tried so far, but it worked for my orgonites regarding not leaving any bubbles that I could detect. I like the low heat and low fan speed compared to other heat guns I've seen being used in videos where the resin swirled around rather much from a greater distance than this one.