- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* Due to current shipping restrictions, 2 gallon kits and larger cannot be shipped to PO boxes
Its the epoxiest, and the resiniest!
works great, wonderful product, easy to use, great bottles for pouring.
just bought another load to work with, the online instructions were amazingly helpful and the outcome has been amazing.
10/10 WILL buy again!
This resin is easy to use and works well every time. I apply thin layers on paper and it makes it look so beautiful.
I really enjoy using this resin! I've bought from them from a year now and still plan on using it from here on out!
I makes my jewelry look so clear!!!
Easy to work with, low oder, and finishes clear and hard. Be sure to measure carefully to get equal parts and mix slowly (to reduce bubbles) until clear. If there are micro-bubbles, get rid of them before pouring. If there are lots of bubbles after stirring, I pour the mixture into a wide flat container, then use a heat gun to eliminate them since more will be at the surface. Overall, great product but somewhat pricey.