- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* Due to current shipping restrictions, 2 gallon kits and larger cannot be shipped to PO boxes
I was recently offered the opportunity to try some products. Super glad I said YES! I am blown away with the resin - speechless!! I never thought I would be switching epoxy, but here I am making a change PERMANENTLY!! Just a tad thinner than what I am used to, but that’s ok! Had NO bubbles afterwards! Definitely a fan and here to stay! Highly recommend!! Thank You!!
Purchased the clear casting epoxy for a lamp project. I initially intended epoxy use as a structural component--assemble twelve fused glass rods into one unit, hang the unit on a metal frame, repeat seven more times. However, the look of the epoxy enhanced the idea of this lamp project. The crystal clear epoxy with interesting defects from a saran wrap lined mold added to my idea of an “icicle” lamp. The epoxy fit so well to what I was going for with this project, I used the material for lamp base and even some required lamp fittings.
I’ve been using epoxy resin since 2018, I used 2 different brands of resin in the beginning stages and wasn’t happy with the end results. I quickly found Art’n’Glow, and have been a happy customer since! I’ve used artnglow resin to seal my paintings, and i also make ashtrays, coasters, trinket dishes and so much more!
I love the consistency of this resin!! NOT having to figure out each batch of resin is a timesaver and guarantees a good pour each time. I've tried different resins over the years but this brand is hands down my favorite to work with. Whether I use mica powder, resin dyes, or acrylic paints the cure time is about the same.