- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* 10 Gallon Kits are not eligible for discounts
The best glow powder and resin you will find. Great customer service and communication. USPS damaged my shipment, but Art 'N Glow stepped right up to get me the replacement I needed in a hurry. Excellent products from an excellent company. Thank you!
not only does this resin mix well but the long working time allows me to use every bit of resin before it starts the process of curing. It is by far my fav resin to use.
A fantastic resin that is easy to use. It’s is a bit in the thicker side which is great for inclusions and holds color really well. Also works fantastically with the glow powders.
This epoxy resin is the best ever! I tried using epoxy resin from other companies before - there were always some unpleasant surprises, but this one is perfect. I never have problems with it, all my craft comes out exactly as I want.
I strongly recommend using it
Been using it for a while now. It looks amazing on my resin geodes and mixes very well with my india ink and mica powder. It’s also self leveling which is a serious bonus! I highly recommend this resin. I use it for many of my resin crafts. Try it, you will not be disappointed.