- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
Worked as advertised. I used it on some fishing lures, and they turned out great and the products were on my door step in just as few days!
I'm so pleased with the product -- I cut a channel in a long piece of narrow wood, mixed the resin and the glow powder and put it in the channel, then cut pendants and finished them. They
This resin has worked exceptionally well for me. Love that there are coupons available to reduce the cost!
Amazing product! I have used another resin brand and this is by far the best resin for artwork! 2 thumbs up! I can't wait to explore with the glow in the dark pigments for my artwork :)
I loved the resin it really worked very well and I would continue to use your product. But I can't aford to pay $100.00 per gal. but loved the product. Dean