- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* Not all promotions apply to all sizes of resin.
Great product! It is so great to have found a resin that stays true to color and does not yellow.
The 1:1 ratio is so easy to remember and I’ve never had an issue with not curing, no matter how much alcohol ink I use. Longer pot life means that I can wait for it to gel a little and get really great striations in dirty pours.
Mixed and took dye well
Degassing was clean and simple with minimal heat from a gun
Predictable set up
My go to product now
love the epoxy resin ! I noticed the new bottle design as well and it looks great and easy to handle, the curing time is perfect. My only notes i have would be , make bigger sizes that we could purchase and for those of us who are repeat customers I'd recommend doing a special discount, it helps when buying the 1 Gallon and it shows you appreciate your clients. (Just a suggestion) but i do love the product.