- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Our Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin is food-safe, in compliance with FDA regulations (CFR 21 175.300).
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
* 10 Gallon Kits are not eligible for discounts
This is my second round of Art 'n Glow resin, and it's still great! I find this easier to work with other resins I had been using. The consistency is a smidge thinner, which works well for my purposes (I mostly make jewelry). Some thin pieces do require a bit more cure time beyond 24 hours, but that's to be expected. I have had zero issues with this hardening as it's supposed to, and it's super clear with minimal bubbles. Highly recommend!
It’s a bit thinner and more expensive than other resins I’ve worked with BUT it is glass clear and had NO bubbles with minimal heat use. My daughter does far more resin and has found their glow in the dark powders to be the best.
I have tried quite a few epoxy brand for making tumblers and this is by far my favorite! It always hardens the best, mixes the best and looks so shiny and clear when cured
The best resin hands down. No odor, no yellowing, very little bubbles. My absolute favorite resin.
I love how quick they are with the delivery and the pricing is reasonable.