- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
clear finish, easy to use. Thank you!
Absolutely loving the Art n Glow resin, the long working time is important for me.
Got my resin! I can’t wait to start crafting !! Great resin!
Hubby ordered this stuff for his resin casting. He enjoys working with the stuff and has gotten some great pieces as a result. Will definitely purchase more.
The resin I used to use I am not happy with anymore it seems, they changed the formula and no matter what I do it's always tacky. So I decided to try art n glow. When I first poured it I was a little skeptical because it was thicker then the resins I was use to, and I use smaller molds. But it turned out wonderful! It filled every detail of the mold like I needed. It dried nice and hard. The only thing I noticed is that I have to wait a little longer for the bubbles to surface. But once I figure it out that everything has been great wonderful resin!