- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from UV exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Artists and creators from all over the world use our products for their most important projects. After seeing many of our customers use our products in resin projects we decided to remove the guesswork by creating our own epoxy blend that was designed specifically to work with all of our pigments!
- Uses: Can be used as either a coating for tables, bars, wood, canvas paintings, etc. or cast in a suitable mold (max casting size is 6 fluid oz, no limit for coating applications)
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- What’s included: One bottle of resin and one bottle of hardener, application cheat sheet, and detailed instructions
I turn a lot of wood that is full of worm holes and the resin works really well for filling the holes. Have also used it for filling voids on a piece of burl. The colors really make the projects interesting.
Hey folks..just want to thank you again for replacing the gallon I lost along with almost everything I own in the Campfire near Paradise Ca...I love your product..my art looks unfinished without it...You guys are Awesome
Product arrived in great shape
Awesome product! Thank you.