Neutral Dark Blue Glow Paint
- Save 10% when you buy 3 or more in any color
- 1 Free UV Keychain Charging Light per order
- $30+ orders ship free. Contiguous U.S. only
- 90 day money back guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This paint is white during the day and glows a dark, deep blue at night. This is one of the least bright glow colors and doesn't last as long as the other colors but don't let that stop you from using it. This dark blue appears almost purple in the right circumstances and adds some depth to a mural or painting that uses lots of bright colors.
We've made some amazing looking galaxies using this color with fluorescent pink (red orange glow) and the sponge paint method!
******All acrylic paints can be ruined by exposure to freezing temperatures. Please do not allow the paint to sit on your doorstep in freezing temperatures as it may solidify permanently.******
- Glow Time: 3 hours
- Material: Strontium Aluminate, Acrylic Paint
- Uses: Canvas, fabric, glass, wood painting. Star ceilings and wall murals.
- 1 ounce = 1 fluid ounce = 30ml
- Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light