Use our glow painting kit to create your very own glow in the dark canvas painting! Our kit includes everything you'll need for a fantastic date night, birthday, or painting party.
Eight colors of acrylic paint are included and can be mixed into any color that you need to create the base (normal light) painting.
Once the traditional painting is complete, use the four colors of glow paint to paint over the underlying picture and create the glow in the dark image. All of our neutral glow paints dry nearly invisible when used as directed so you don't need to worry about messing up the daytime painting that you just created!
Alternatively, use a couple of glow colors as a background and paint with normal paint on top of it to create a silhouette effect like in this painting of an Octopus. Fluorescent green and blue were used over white to create the watery background in this image.
The possibilities are endless when you can fit two paintings on the same canvas. You can choose to embellish your existing image so that it continues to impress long into the night, or you can create an entirely different scene on top of the existing image. This view of the moon from the earth flips perspectives at night!
Allow us to kick start your imagination with just a few of the scenes you could create:
- A nature scene filled with bioluminescent animals
- A neon sign that becomes even more realistic once the lights go out
- A beach scene with a glowing orange and pink sunset
- Glow in the dark planets and galaxies
- A city scape that lights up at night
- The silhouette of a wolf howling in front of a larger than life glowing moon
Included in this kit are:
- One 12x12 stretched cotton canvas
- Eight primary acrylic paint colors that can be mixed into any color you want. 1 ounce total
- Four Art 'N Glow glow paints. 1/6 ounce of each color
- One UV keychain light to charge your painting
- Six synthetic bristle paint brushes
- A star spatter brush and toothpicks for three dimensional star effects
- Disposable plates and four craft sticks for mixing paints
- "How To Paint With Glow" tip guide
- The galaxy and star effects in our sample image were created with a sponge and a spatter brush respectively. The sponge is not included in the kit but can be added as an option.
- You will receive 1/8 ounce of each included color of regular paint and 1/6 ounce of each glow paint. This may not sound like a lot, but a little goes a long way and you'll have enough paint for 1 to 2 paintings.
- The only thing's you'll need to get started painting are a water cup and some paper towels.
- If you're planning to host a painting party, you may also want to add a disposable table cover to your order
- Fluorescent paints are typically unnoticeable when painted onto a colored surface but can tint lighter colored backgrounds. They also may not glow the same color on the canvas as they do in the jar. Check out or blog post about using fluorescent glow paints here.