Orange and red are two of the most special glow in the dark paint colors due to their rarity and much different color than the blue green spectrum you typically get from glow in the dark materials. Both of these neutral colors dry clear for at least the first few coats. Please note that neither color glows for very long. Red glows for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Glow Time: Less than an hour. Very high initial brightness and color that quickly fade after only a few minutes.
- Material: Strontium Aluminate, Acrylic Paint
- Uses: Canvas, fabric, glass, wood painting. Star ceilings and wall murals.
- 1 ounce = 1 fluid ounce = 30 ml
- Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light
The paints are amazing and are so versatile to use on so many things! Will definitely order again!
These paints were awesome! They arrived in a timely fashion, so fast I wasn't ready to start using/learning! The Blog is super useful for those of us that are true beginners.
This product is amazing! I love my paintings being able to give an extra “surprise” by glowing in the dark!
I'm definitely ordering it again!!
simply awesome. the red glows red. and strong.