Orange and red are two of the most special glow in the dark paint colors due to their rarity and much different color than the blue green spectrum you typically get from glow in the dark materials. Both of these neutral colors dry clear for at least the first few coats. Please note that neither color glows for very long. Red glows for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Glow Time: Less than an hour. Very high initial brightness and color that quickly fade after only a few minutes.
- Material: Strontium Aluminate, Acrylic Paint
- Uses: Canvas, fabric, glass, wood painting. Star ceilings and wall murals.
- 1 ounce = 1 fluid ounce = 30 ml
- Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light
It is awesome that red can glow in the dark. Though I wish it would last longer. As it is it is the least lasting glow color of all I have. Hopefully as the tech gets better they can fix that. Thanks
Neutral Red Glow Paint
Granddaughter loves it
I love Glow in the dark paints! It's so easy to use, colors are vibrant, glows for a long time.
I highly recommend trying these paints if you want to spice it up and make your art more valuable.