Orange and red are two of the most special glow in the dark paint colors due to their rarity and much different color than the blue green spectrum you typically get from glow in the dark materials. Both of these neutral colors dry clear for at least the first few coats. Please note that neither color glows for very long. Red glows for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Glow Time: Less than an hour. Very high initial brightness and color that quickly fade after only a few minutes.
- Material: Strontium Aluminate, Acrylic Paint
- Uses: Canvas, fabric, glass, wood painting. Star ceilings and wall murals.
- 1 ounce = 1 fluid ounce = 30 ml
- Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light
I bought this to use on a sword my husband and I are making for our grandson. We still have work to do before we get to the part that uses the paint but we have sampled it and and we LOVE it! The glow is bright and beautiful. Our grandson is going to be so excited when he discovers his new sword's glowing secret!
Thanks for the super fast shipping and I will definitely be a return customer.
Glow is great! Very brilliant, only issue I had was needs to be applied thickly as to not be so spread out with the glow powder in it. But that's typical of any glow I've seems to purchase. A-
Glows bright and long lasting just as advertised!
Wonderful paint! Beautiful at night! :) Just the right stuff to make my paintings pop with an extra little something special.